Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Welcome adusca!

It is my privilege to announce that adusca (blog) joined Mozilla (since Monday) as an Outreachy intern for the next 4 months.

adusca has an outstanding number of contributions over the last few months including Mozilla CI Tools (which we're working on together).

Here's a bit about herself from her blog:
Hi! I’m Alice. I studied Mathematics in college. I was doing a Master’s degree in Mathematical Economics before getting serious about programming.
She is also a graduate from Hacker's School.

Even though Alice has not been a programmer for many years, she has shown already lots of potential. For instance, she wrote a script to generate scheduling relations for buildbot; for this and many other reasons I tip my hat.

adusca will initially help me out with creating a generic pulse listener to handle job cancellations and retriggers for Treeheder. The intent is to create a way for Mozilla CI tools to manage scheduling on behalf of TH, make the way for more sophisticated Mozilla CI actions and allow other people to piggy back to this pulse service and trigger their own actions.

If you have not yet had a chance to welcome her and getting to know her, I highly encourage you to do so.

Welcome Alice!

EDIT: Added correct hyper-link to Hacke's School: https://www.recurse.com
Removed labels to prevent re-posting the various planets.


Creative Commons License
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment