Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Armenian localization project update 0.1

I've spoken with my teacher Dave, Axel (localization owner) and the rest of Armenian localization team and I'm going to continue the localization of Firefox into Armenian.

To keep up with what is going on, check this page:

  • According to Axel, we are going to be working on the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, which I believe is the trunk (the source code of what will be FF3)

  • Aleksey (one of the team members) said: "It's hard to predict my schedule for coming months, but if not personally, I... can [get in you in touch with] some armenian guys who were interested in IT-Activism"
  • He also said that: "there is already, hunspell spellchecking dicitonaries for armenian. it's rated as version 0.1, but is already quite helpful for daily usage. I can send .xpi files, if someone is interested"

No comments:

Post a Comment